Prime Technologies Inc. Breaking News
Read More About What Is Happening at Prime Technologies
Shown below are just a FEW of the news items on ProCal calibration software and things happening here at Prime Technologies. Click on a topic below to read more. We are always adding new items, so stop back to see what we are doing next.
In The News:
- AstraZeneca Now Live with ProCal SAP Interface!
- AstraZeneca Integrates ProCalV5 With SAP
- Praxair Upgrades to ProCalV5 Multi-language Version at All Locations
- Multi-language ProCal Version 5.8 is Now Available
- ProCalV5 Selected by Many Companies Around the Globe to Replace Honeywell Documint Programs!
- Shell Upgrades Many Safety and Environmental Reporting Practices With ProCalV5!
- Version 5.7 Has Been Released
- New “Out of Box” ProCalV5 Integration to SAP
- ProCalV5 is Selected for Use at Many Nuclear Regulated Facilities!
- Parts Inventory Module Now Available
- PCS Nitrogen Replaces Honeywell Documint with ProCalV5
- Prime Technologies Software is Used at Over One Hundred Power Generating Locations.
- ProCal Direct Now Offered as a Cloud Based SaaS (Software as a Service) Option!
- ProCalV5 Selected for Additional Global Deployments at Medimmune
- AstraZeneca Standardizes on ProCalV5 for Multi-site Deployment
- Fluke Corporation & Prime Technologies Collaborate for DPCTrack2 Upgrade
- Many New Precision Test Modules Have Been Added as Options to ProCalV5!
- Praxair Selects ProCalV5 to Replace Honeywell Documint RX at All Global Sites
- Merck Upgrading ProCalV5 Licenses for Global Deployment
AstraZeneca Now Live With ProCal SAP Interface!
Building upon the standard & proven ProCalV5/SAP “Out of the Box” interface, AZ has implemented an even more feature rich working system. Utilizing ProCalV5 Data Exchange & ProCal Connector utilities, program workflow was developed to meet the exacting client needs. Extensive UAT testing was recently completed which confirmed expected results and system integrity.
AstraZeneca Integrates ProCalV5 With SAP
“Out of Box” features were enhanced to meet specific work flow requirements.
Praxair Upgrades to ProCalV5 Multi-language Version at All Locations
Existing installations will upgrade to this new validated version.
Multi-language ProCal Version 5.8 is Now Available
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian & Brazilian Portuguese
- More languages to come
- Oracle, MS SQL Server & MS Access versions
- Validated & 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Can be configured where a language can default to individual accounts, user groups or users
- Simple mouse click changes to other languages
- System reports accompany language selected
- Works with off-line Mobile Workstations
ProCalV5 Selected by Many Companies Around the Globe to Replace Honeywell Documint Programs!
- Selected by power generating, life sciences, food & beverage and many other industries
- ProCalV5 provides even more advanced features and allows continued use of Honeywell 2020 and Fluke 740/750 DPC calibrators
- Data migration can be offered for all historical data
Shell upgrades many safety and environmental reporting practices with ProCalV5!
Version 5.7 Has Been Released
- Great new features
- Improved connectivity to documenting calibrators
- More flexible user licensing options now available
New “Out of Box” ProCalV5 Integration to SAP
- Data Exchange now works in conjunction with ProCal Connector
- Supports multiple work flow needs
- Complete integration support services
ProCalV5 is Selected for Use at Many Nuclear Regulated Facilities!
Parts Inventory Module Now Available
- Track parts, and keep tabs on consumables.
- This tool is both efficient and easy to learn.
- Never again lose track of parts or have to go searching for a location.
PCS Nitrogen Replaces Honeywell Documint with ProCalV5
“…The project was a total success. We have had two major outside audits since implementation, the Procal database and reporting tool greatly contributed to the successful audit. Prime Technologies was extremely supportive before we purchased, during the implementation and now two years after go live they are very responsive to our requests.” –Walter Anderson, Instrument & Electrical Superintendent
Prime Technologies Software is Used at Over One Hundred Power Generating Locations
ProCal Direct Now Offered as a Cloud Based SaaS (Software as a Service) Option!
- Immediate full ProCalV5 program access via monthly subscription fee
- Professionally hosted, validated and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- All IT infrastructure and management support provided by us.
- Compatible with off-line Mobile Workstations and documenting calibrators.
ProCalV5 Selected for Additional Global Deployments at Medimmune
With a total of sixteen sites around the world, Medimmune/AstraZeneca selects ProCalV5 for global deployment to replace older legacy programs.
AstraZeneca Standardizes on ProCalV5 for Multi-site Deployment
Validated, off-line 21 CFR Part 11 Mobile Workstations meet company requirements for desired paperless work practices
Fluke Corporation & Prime Technologies Collaborate for DPCTrack2 Upgrade
Version 2.1 also supports multiple languages!
Many New Precision Test Modules Have Been Added as Options to ProCalV5!
Praxair Selects ProCalV5 to Replace Honeywell Documint RX at All Global Sites
Data migration support, validation services, 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and connectivity to Fluke documenting calibrators make the difference. “Praxair selected Prime Technologies to implement the ProCal instrument calibration software in all global production facilities. The Prime technologies team has exceeded expectations supporting Praxair in design, configuration, training and validation of the solution.” –Duane Black, Assoc. Director of Global Reliability Engineering
Merck Upgrading ProCalV5 Licenses for Global Deployment
A longtime client, Merck has chosen to upgrade their user licenses around the world, with more seats and better features. With continued success, Merck has put faith in our product, knowing that it saves them money and keeps their process efficient and easy. ProCalV5 has suited their needs at every turn and as a result, Merck is planning on utilizing it at their new sites!