Web-based Report Scheduling and Delivery System for ProCalV5
The ProCal eView program easily schedules ProCal Reports to be executed and emailed to recipients! Powerful administration tools provide a wide range of configurable options for users and report viewing outlined below.
ProCal eView Features & Functionality
- User friendly interface
- Calendar schedule & auto-execute any system reports
- Auto deliver PDF or Excel reports to an unlimited number of specified e-mail recipients
- Generate on-demand reports via secure web access
- Works with the over 80 standard reports in ProCalV5
- Powerful yet easy to use administration controls
- User administration is simple and straight forward.
- Root/Admin – full access to all features
- System User – access to create & edit job schedules, run reports
- Restricted User – access to view authorized reports and run reports, no job schedule access
- User profile page manages password security, principle account and authorized account access
- There are no limits to the number of report jobs or schedules that may be defined
- The Companies/Reports a user has access to are configurable
- Many other potential benefits!
To view the ProCal eView system requirements, click here.
To view screens shots of ProCal eView, continue to scroll down.