Web-based Report Scheduling and Delivery System for ProCalV5
With ProCal eView, select system reports can be automatically emailed to designated recipients, and on a routine calendar basis! In addition, maintenance requests can be launched via ProCal eView from anywhere with a web connection and by using almost any type of hand-held mobile device. Powerful administration tools provide a wide range of configurable options for users and report viewing outlined below.
ProCal eView Features & Functionality
- User friendly interface
- Calendar schedule & auto-execute any system reports
- Auto deliver PDF or Excel reports to an unlimited number of specified e-mail recipients
- Generate on-demand reports via secure web access
- Works with the over 80 standard reports in ProCalV5
- Create a maintenance request in ProCal eView and it appears in ProCalV5
- Multi-language – Supports six different languages. Changing to another language is via a drop-down selection.
- Powerful yet easy to use administration controls
- User administration is simple and straight forward.
- Root/Admin – full access to all features
- System User – access to create & edit job schedules, run reports
- Restricted User – access to view authorized reports and run reports, no job schedule access
- User profile page manages password security, principle account and authorized account access
- There are no limits to the number of report jobs or schedules that may be defined
- The Companies/Reports a user has access to are configurable
- Many other potential benefits!
View the ProCal eView Overview Video Below
To view the ProCal eView system requirements, click here.
To view screens shots of ProCal eView, continue to scroll down.