PCX Starter Edition
Web-based Cloud-hosted Calibration Software
New, Web-Based, Cloud-Hosted Calibration Software – Software-as-a-Service
The PCX program was developed by the industry calibration software leader, Prime Technologies. The fast, intuitive interface allows managers to quickly create master Instrument records, attach schedules and store completed calibration certificates. PCX Starter is designed to economically support single user, single location, basic record-keeping requirements.
The system ensures that all data is readily available for audits and other review purposes. A web accessible interface makes it even easier and more economical than ever to get started.
PCX Starter Cloud-Hosted Calibration Software provides simple and intuitive calibration management functionality:
- Test Standard records can be created to ensure NIST Traceability
- File attachments make it easy to store electronic calibration certificates, including those performed by third-party vendors. Asset files can contain other necessary data and pertinent information
- Manage a two-tier Location hierarchy to make it easy to identify where Assets are located
- Test Standards records can attach to Calibration Results and subsequently be searched
for Reverse Traceability reporting
- Work History is a standard report for every asset
- The Items Due report ensures good internal management of schedules and provides a nice way to solicit for third-party vendor proposals
- Calibration Certificates can be saved to scheduled events and reprinted at any time on-demand
With very few required fields, the system is set up for easy data entry to capture the essentials necessary to keep your calibrations on track. And all accessible from anywhere in the world via the internet, using your browser and hosted in a secure cloud environment.