Data Migration & Mapping To ProCalV5
Powerful Software Tools and Proven Test Methods Guarantee Successful Results
Data Migration & Mapping
Most organizations do not have internal resources with Data Migration experience. Take the risk out of a very complex and critical implementation activity by letting Prime Technologies formalize a Data Migration Plan and develop a Conversion Program.
The migration and mapping plans may include:
- A Data Migration Plan
- Electronic and Manual Migration
- Data Mapping for Both
- DM Process and Sequence Strategy
- Validation vs. Verification
- A Data Migration Program
- Develop Conversion Program(s)
- Create Test Scripts
- Validate Program?
- Data Migration Execution
- Execute Conversion Program
- Manually Enter Paper Records
- Verification of Migrated Data
- 10%, 25%, 50%, 100% Verification?
- Verify to Source Records or to Physical Data?
Some typical Data Migrations often include legacy data from the following sources:
- Legacy Calibration Management Systems
- Excel Spreadsheets
- MS Access Database files
- MAC operating database files
Note: Data Migration requirements may vary by organization and all data should be evaluated by Prime Technologies engineers before a migration service can be proposed.