Calibration Software Implementation Flow
Flow of a Typical Calibration Software Install
A typical software implementation flow has the following steps:
- Pre-Project Planning – Involves researching requirements thru to funding.
- Planning – Starts with a project plan and steps and dates of implementation.
- Design – The software is configured to meet your company needs and deployment plans are setup.
- Implement – This covers everything from system install to add-ons like custom reports and test type packages.
- Validate – Risk assessment is performed along with scripts, IQ, OQ, PQ, DM and execution
- Deployment – Users receive training on the new system and the system is made live.
Note: The above descriptions are just a fraction of the work being completed and meant as a general overview.