ProCalV5 uses a standard Windows Print Driver which is a brand neutral driver that works with any printer. Shown below is a recommended printer known to work with ProCalV5. If you have printer questions or problems please let us know by contacting us.
P-touch Thermal Barcode Label Printer from Brother
PT-P900W Wireless Powered Desktop Laminated Label Printer
The PT-P900W is a complete wireless on-demand laminating label printing solution that comes with printer, accessories, label design and print software, and a full length UL certified tape – all this for the price of just the printer! This small footprint printer produces wide, premium quality laminated labels at 360dpi print resolution, up to 32mm print height on 36mm tape, and features a built-in automatic cutter that trims a continuous “tape” to virtually any length, one at a time or as a strip of pre-cut labels. Brother laminated labels can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture.
- Produce Premium Quality, UL Certified¹ Laminated Labels On-Demand – Virtually Eliminates the Need to Purchase Pre-Printed Labels From a Converter for Custom and Short Run Labels
- Wi-Fi, USB and Serial Interfaces – Versatile Wireless and Wired Connectivity Options
- Infrastructure, Adhoc and Direct Wireless Wi-Fi Communications – Connect Directly to a Windows Computer, iOS and Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Larger Print Head Prints up to 32mm High on 36mm Wide Tape at 360 dpi Printing Resolution – Prints Larger, Easy to Read Labels with Smooth Curves that Help Eliminate Jagged and Pixilated Images, Including Very Small Characters and Graphics
- Automatic Dual Blade Cutting Mechanism – Pre-Print Strip of Easy to Peel labels as an Alternative to Sheets and Rolls of Die Cut Labels
- Printer Includes AC Adapter and Easy to Use, Advanced Label Design Software, UL Certified Tape and Cables – Comes With Everything you Need to Help you Design and Print Premium Quality Laminated Labels
- Prints Laminated Labels up to 3.1 ips – Print Speed is up to 4x Faster Than Other Brother Models and is Ideal for Work in Progress (WIP) and Higher Volume Labeling Applications
- Template Mode Printing and Downloadable Databases – Easy to Develop Solutions to Print Standalone, From Scanning a Barcode or Connected to an Industrial Device (ex: PLC or Tester)
- Uses HGe/TZe/HSe Tape – All in One, Drop in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure you Get the Best Print Quality and Makes Replacing Media Virtually Trouble Free
DISCONTINUED BUT STILL COMPATIBLE:
The PT-9700PC desktop barcode label printer prints truly laminated labels on demand, and is designed for applications that require a more permanent label. Although conventional thermal transfer printed labels are durable, fade resistant and may be used in extreme temperatures, a laminated label offers additional protection against abrasion, chemicals and moisture. Printed at 360 dpi resolution, these high quality laminated labels have a glossy clear finish that makes them ideal for serial number labels in manufacturing, parts and product identification labels in warehouse, calibration and asset management stickers in quality management, speciman identification in clinical labs, and for markings in harsh environment applications.
With an attractive industrial design and small footprint, the fast 3.1 ips¹ print speed makes this desktop thermal barcode label printer suitable for use in line for manufacturing applications. A built-in automatic cutter reliably trims the continuous label to your desirable length, one at a time or configure it to half-cut multiple labels into a strip for easy label removal.
Unlike other thermal transfer label printers, changing consumables is simple and virtually trouble-free because the PT-9700PC uses HG and TZ tapes, true drop- in cartridges that contain all the consumables: ink ribbon, adhesive back media and lamination preloaded and ready to go – no adjustments are necessary!
Although designed to be a GDI printer, fully compatible with Windows® 7² and other Windows® OS computers, the PT-9700PC can also be used with other operating systems and standalone devices³ like a barcode scanner, keyboard, medical or test equipment. Built around a mechanism with a long history of reliability, the PT-9700PC comes with a 2-year limited warranty and toll free customer support, and everything you need to start printing labels, including HG tape, AC adapter, USB cable and a CD that also includes PT-Editor 5, powerful but easy to use design software application.
With this combination of high performance, versatility and reliability, why not experience this for yourself and see why the PT-9700PC is the best value desktop bar code and label printer for professional quality and harsh environment applications.
- Complete barcode software and laminated label printing solution
- Prints high quality, extremely durable laminated thermal transfer labels
- Compatible with Windows® OS computers, including Windows® 7²
- Drop in tape cartridge design helps make media replacement simple and trouble free
- Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
- Prints high quality 360 dpi text, graphics and barcodes
- Fast, host based printing – up to 3.1 ips¹
- Reliable built-in automatic cutter
- USB 2.0 and RS-232C serial interface connectivity
- Attractive, small footprint printer design
A Must Have for Calibration Companies!
Has helped us bring together our records nicely. Very convenient to have our entire customer base and their assets all under one system. Asset management and evaluation possibilites are powerful. Search Query is extremely valuable. Would’nt know how to manage without it!Sam Hackenberger