ProCal Direct - Cloud Calibrations
Thousands of Clients... Large & Small!
No More Duplicate Data Entry
Industry Leading Calibration Management Software - CMS
Prime Technologies offers proven calibration management software (CMS) solutions to manage assets for Calibration, Maintenance and Validation. A ProCal system ensures regulatory compliance, improved practices, saves time, increases productivity and reduces operational costs.
Two Deployment Options
- ProCalV5 Calibration Software In the Cloud!
- Connect Anywhere Via Web Browser
- Prime Technologies Provides All IT Infrastructure
- On-Premise Calibration Management Software
- Industry’s First 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Paperless Calibration Solution
- ProCal Calibration Practices are used by Thousands of Companies Worldwide
Features and Benefits
- Calibration Software Scalable from Single User to Enterprise with Unlimited Individual Accounts, Users, User Groups or Assets
- Supports Multiple Sites/Divisions
- Work Saving, Real-Time Paperless Functionality
- Validated/21 CFR Part 11, FDA & GxP Compliant
- Maintenance Management and Parts Inventory
- Import/Export to Offline Mobile Workstations
- Upload/Download to Documenting Process Calibrators
- 80+ Standard Reports
- And Much More!
Do You Have Straightforward Calibration Management Needs?
Do You Outsource Your Calibrations?
In The News
Global Calibration Software Implementation Process: Prime Technologies ProCalV5 Praxair selected Prime Technologies to implement the ProCal instrument calibration software in all global production facilities. The Prime Technologies team has exceeded expectations supporting Praxair in design, configuration, training and validation of the solution. Great response by all Prime team members, excellent demonstrated customer service with response, professionalism which has resulted in a project which is on schedule/on budget and most importantly meets our expected results. This project will run through 2015 and we have no concerns with completion and it fully meets our global customer requirements.Duane Black