Calibration Management Software - CMS
Prime Technologies offers proven calibration management software (CMS) solutions to manage assets for Calibration, Maintenance and Validation. A ProCal system ensures regulatory compliance, improved practices, saves time, increases productivity and reduces operational costs. Both ProCalV5 and ProCal Direct interface with SAP Enterprise.
Two Deployment Options For Large And Small Companies Around The Globe
- ProCalV5 In the Cloud!
- Connect Anywhere Via Web Browser
- Prime Technologies Provides All IT Infrastructure
- On-Premise Calibration Management Software
- Industry’s First 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Paperless Calibration Solution
- ProCal Calibration Practices are used by Thousands of Companies Worldwide
- Scalable from Single User to Enterprise with Unlimited Individual Accounts, Users, User Groups or Assets
- Supports Multiple Sites/Divisions
- Work Saving, Real Time Paperless Functionality
- Quickly assign tasks to technicians and generate work orders
- Calibration scheduling is easily completed on the Master Instrument Record and the calibration system will automatically schedule the next due date and alert you when it is due
- Validated/21 CFR Part 11, FDA & GxP Compliant
- Maintenance Management and Parts Inventory
- Import/Export to Offline Mobile Workstations
- Upload/Download to Documenting Process Calibrators
- Generates calibration certificates and can auto print cal stickers
- Multi-language with support for six different languages
- 80+ Standard Reports
- And Much More!
“First in Class” Calibration & Maintenance Asset Management
ProCalV5 products are highly configurable and can easily be tailored to meet your organizational objectives including:
- Paperless Real-time Solutions: ProCalV5 delivers the management benefits, performance advantages and reporting efficiencies only available with a truly full functioning paperless solution. Our industry proven, robust program will perform with reliability experienced only with the very best software systems.
- Compliance: ProCalV5 has been specifically designed to provide the features necessary to satisfy the strictest of regulatory compliance data capture and reporting needs. This industry first 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solution also supports ISO 9000-2001, QS 9000, ISO 17025, ANSI 254, AS9100 and other quality, environmental and safety requirements.
- Hybrid Solutions: Not ready to move to a paperless environment? With ProCalV5 you decide the extent of your continued use of hard copy worksheets, forms, and reports. When you select ProCalV5 as your Calibration Management Software, you decide how to run your operations and configure the program to suit your practices, not the other way around.
- Standalone Solutions: Are you looking for a comprehensive management system; but one that initially only satisfies your individual site needs? No problem! ProCalV5 can easily be used as a standalone application and will easily scale in the future should you like to add additional autonomous accounts.
- Multi-Site Solutions: Companies and organizations often need a single, centrally deployed application, but one that can support many divisions and sites. ProCalV5 offers unique account separation functionality but with features that encourage and enable easy configuration for standardized practices across the enterprise.
- ProCalV5 delivers unmatched functionality. Paper or paperless, the comprehensive list of program features and advanced functionality will reduce your operational costs, eliminate human errors and ensure regulatory compliance.